2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a powerful truck near Williston or New Town capable of taking on tough jobs, then feast your eyes on the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and its maximum towing capacity of 12,200 pounds! With its strong build and handful of additional towing features, the Chevy Silverado 1500 is one of the most impressive light-duty pickup trucks on the market. Learn more about this great vehicle’s towing features — including information on towing mirrors for the Chevy Silverado 1500 — with Ryan Chevrolet!
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Specs
With its five available engine options, the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity actually varies according to the one that’s equipped in your model. Let’s take a look at the performance capabilities of each formidable engine:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: The standard engine on the Silverado 1500 is this 2.7L turbo engine, which delivers 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque. This engine gives the Silverado a towing capacity of 7,000 pounds.
- 4.3L V6 Engine: The next available engine for the Silverado 1500 gives the vehicle 285 hp and the best-in-class V6 engine torque capability of 305 lb-ft. The towing capacity with this engine is boosted to 7,900 pounds.
- 3.0L V6 Turbo-Diesel: This diesel powertrain gives the Silverado 1500 the capability to tow up to 9,400 pounds while delivering 260 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.3L V8 Engine: With this available V8 engine equipped on the 2019 1500, it gives the truck 355 hp, 383 lb-ft of torque, and a maximum towing capacity of 11,600 pounds.
- 6.2L V8 Engine: For Belcourt drivers who want the absolute best capability out of their Chevy Silverado 1500, opt for this engine that generates 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. This engine also gives the 1500 its maximum towing capacity of 12,200 pounds.
2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Features
On top of the amazing towing capacity that the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 delivers, the truck also comes equipped with these standard and optional features that can make the act of towing even easier:
- Optional Max Trailering Package: This optional trailering package is available on select configurations of the Silverado 1500, and updates the model with upgraded rear springs, revised shock tuning, and adds the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package.
- Trailering Package: This trailering package comes standard with the Chevy Silverado 1500, and equips the truck with a 4-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, a trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, and a 7-wire harness with 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: A popular additional feature are the towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado 1500 models, which help immensely when towing.
Learn More About the 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 at Ryan Chevrolet
Think the 2019 Chevrolet 1500 towing capacity meets your needs? Well, take a look at our available lineup of Silverado models and choose the one that fits your budget! Contact us if you need further information on this truck, and schedule a test drive today with any of our powerful models. While you’re here, you can also learn more about our Chevy vehicles with this comparison between the Chevrolet Equinox and Ford Escape.
Want tips to help you enjoy the local area? Find fun things to do in Minot!