What Are the 2020 Chevy Equinox Trim Levels?
If you’re shopping for a compact crossover near Williston with plenty of feature options, the 2020 Chevy Equinox SUV won’t disappoint. The Chevy Equinox interior complements the exterior’s durability with comfortable seating and luxury amenities. The new Chevy Equinox trim levels hit all the marks with convenience features and cutting-edge technologies to assist during your Williston drives. Explore the Chevy Equinox trims below to find one that fits your preferred price range and lifestyle.
2020 Chevy Equinox L — Starting at $23,800*
Don’t be fooled by its status as a base trim. The 2020 Chevy Equinox L is well-equipped with a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine (that is quite fuel-efficient!), as well as the following exterior and interior features:
- Automatic headlights
- Driver Confidence Package (includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and more)
- 17-inch painted aluminum wheels
- Rearview camera
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ capability
- Keyless entry and ignition
2020 Chevy Equinox LS — Starting at $26,300*
Moving up to the 2020 Chevy Equinox LS gets you a tire jack, a spare tire, and rear floor mats. The most notable upgrade, however, is the larger selection of paint colors and the freedom to add all-wheel drive. There’s also an available Convenience Package, which installs rear privacy glass and a power-adjustable driver’s seat.
2020 Chevy Equinox LT — Starting at $27,500*
When you compare the LS vs. LT, you’ll notice that the 2020 Chevy Equinox LT includes the LS Convenience Package offerings, plus xenon headlights and satellite radio. Additionally, the LT offers several optional packages from which to choose:
- Confidence and Convenience Package — includes a power liftgate, remote engine start, heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, as well as safety features like rear cross-traffic alert and blind-spot monitoring.
- Infotainment Package — includes an 8-inch touchscreen display, a navigation system, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet.
- Interior Enhancement Package — includes premium carpeted floor mats and embroidered front-row headrests.
- Lights and Brights Package — includes LED headlights and taillights, chrome exterior trim, and 19-inch wheels.
2020 Chevy Equinox Premier — Starting at $31,400*
The 2020 Chevy Equinox Premier rests at the top of the lineup and comes standard with nearly all four of the packages listed above (with the exception of the navigation and the embroidered headrests). In addition, New Town drivers can expect a hands-free liftgate, wireless charging, memory settings for the driver’s seat, ambient interior lighting, and leather upholstery. Feature options include:
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic High-Beam Control
Choose Your Chevy Equinox Trim at Ryan Chevrolet!
Whether you’re intrigued by the affordability of the Equinox L or the Equinox Premier’s full range of features, the team at Ryan Chevrolet can help you choose the right trim and color for you. Contact us to schedule a test drive, even to learn about the Chevy Traverse towing capacity, read the Chevy Equinox reviews, or stop by our dealership near and Belcourt and we’ll help you apply for financing.
Hoping to save? Consider a used Chevy Equinox, too.
More From Ryan Chevrolet
Want a pickup truck that will be the envy of Williston? Check out the Chevrolet Silverado Special Editions! With a Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado like the iconic Midnight Edition or the racing-ready Rally model, you’ll be ready to stand out. Keep reading and Ryan Chevrolet will help you find your favorite option among the Chevrolet Silverado…
The 2021 Chevy Blazer offers a sophisticated design coupled with powerful performance specifications – perfect for commuting from Williston to Belcourt, or leaving it all behind and taking friends and family on vacation. So, if you are in the market for a brand new Chevy Blazer, you are probably wondering: How Much is a 2021…
The 2021 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer so much variety of choice, it’s no wonder so many Williston drivers are making the switch to this classic Chevy compact SUV from brands like Toyota and Honda to Nissan and Ford. Wondering which new Equinox trim configuration best meets your needs? Compare all the 2021 Chevy…