2021 Chevy Equinox Trim Levels and Pricing
The 2021 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer so much variety of choice, it’s no wonder so many Williston drivers are making the switch to this classic Chevy compact SUV from brands like Toyota and Honda to Nissan and Ford. Wondering which new Equinox trim configuration best meets your needs? Compare all the 2021 Chevy Equinox trims below! Then browse our new Equinox inventory online to get matched with your ideal model.
2021 Chevy Equinox L — Starting at $23,800
Even though the Chevy Equinox L is the entry-level Equinox trim configuration, it has a whole lot to offer, even the pickiest New Town drivers. Here’s an overview of its main features:
- OnStar® with 4G LTE connectivity and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- 7-inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Keyless entry and ignition
- Automatic headlights
- Backup camera
2021 Chevy Equinox LS — Starting at $26,300
Standard rear floor mats add comfort inside the Equinox LS for second-row passengers, while a tire jack and a spare tire add peace-of-mind. Meanwhile, an expanded range of exterior colors means you get to choose a shade that better suits your aesthetic vibe. Plus, this is the first one out of the Chevy Equinox trim levels to offer all-wheel drive.
2021 Chevy Equinox LT — Starting at $27,500
You get everything from the LS Convenience Package as standard in the Equinox LT. Satellite radio and Xenon headlights are also standard. What’s more, the Equinox LT trim boasts three unique packages:
- Infotainment: This package equips the Equinox LT with an upgraded 8-inch touchscreen, navigation, two USB ports, and a 120-volt household-style power outlet to charge devices without a special adapter. Now that’s cutting-edge.
- Confidence and Convenience: Choose the Confidence and Convenience Package, and you’ll get everything from a power liftgate to a remote engine start system and even heated front seats and dual-zone climate control. Safety features like rear cross-traffic alert and blind-spot monitoring are even standard as part of this package.
- Lights and Brights: This package adds chrome exterior cladding, 19-inch upgraded wheels, and LED headlights and taillights.
2021 Chevy Equinox Premier — Starting at $31,400
If you’re looking for maximum convenience, safety, and luxury, then the Chevy Equinox Premier is for you! This model offers a hands-free liftgate and wireless charging, plus the comfort of driver-seat memory settings, leather upholstery, and mood-setting ambient interior lighting.
Available features include:
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keeping Assist
- 360-Degree Parking Camera
- Automatic High-Beam Control
- Ventilated Front Seats
Research the Chevy Equinox Trims More with Ryan Chevrolet
Now that you know the answer to the question “what are the Chevy Equinox trims?” and some general information about the features included in each one, if you’d like to get more information, we invite you to contact us here at Ryan Chevrolet. We’re always happy to help answer our customers’ Chevy questions! Otherwise, if you’ve decided on the perfect Equinox trim level and would like to apply for financing, you can get the application process done online from the comfort of your home!
More from Ryan Chevrolet
Want a pickup truck that will be the envy of Williston? Check out the Chevrolet Silverado Special Editions! With a Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado like the iconic Midnight Edition or the racing-ready Rally model, you’ll be ready to stand out. Keep reading and Ryan Chevrolet will help you find your favorite option among the Chevrolet Silverado…
The 2021 Chevy Blazer offers a sophisticated design coupled with powerful performance specifications – perfect for commuting from Williston to Belcourt, or leaving it all behind and taking friends and family on vacation. So, if you are in the market for a brand new Chevy Blazer, you are probably wondering: How Much is a 2021…
The 2021 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer so much variety of choice, it’s no wonder so many Williston drivers are making the switch to this classic Chevy compact SUV from brands like Toyota and Honda to Nissan and Ford. Wondering which new Equinox trim configuration best meets your needs? Compare all the 2021 Chevy…