How Much is a 2021 Chevy Blazer?
The 2021 Chevy Blazer offers a sophisticated design coupled with powerful performance specifications – perfect for commuting from Williston to Belcourt, or leaving it all behind and taking friends and family on vacation. So, if you are in the market for a brand new Chevy Blazer, you are probably wondering: How Much is a 2021 Chevy Blazer? Read ahead to learn more about the available trim levels and the corresponding Chevy Blazer price for each, and contact us if you have any questions. Our expert staff will find you the Chevy Blazer that best fits your needs and budget.
2021 Chevy Blazer Price List
Chevy Blazer L
- $28,800 MSRP*
- Features: HD Rear Vision Camera, 18-inch aluminum wheels, 2.5 Liter four-cylinder engine with 193 horsepower and 188 pound-feet. of torque, Chevy Infotainment 3 system with 8-inch color touchscreen display, Apple CayPlay® / Android Auto™ / Bluetooth®, Amazon Alexa with smart-home device connectivity, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
Chevy Blazer LT
- $32,300 MSRP*
- Features:The L Trim level standard amenities, SiriusXM® All-Access trial, 18-inch compact spare tire, roadside assistance kit, ultra-dark tinted rear window
Chevy Blazer 2LT
- $33,100 *MSRP
- Features: Lower trim level standard features, All Wheel Drive (AWD), Chevy Safety Assist
Chevy Blazer 3LT
- $37,300 *MSRP
- Features: Lower trim level standard features, 2.0 Liter 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, perforated leather seating surfaces, heated driver and passenger front seats, remote start, a programmable power liftgate, leather-wrapped steering wheel
Chevy Blazer RS
- $40,800 *MSRP
- Features: 3.6 Liter V6 Engine, unique black exterior accents, interior seating and surface trimmed in perforated black leather with red accents, SiriusXM® with 360L, hands-free gesture gate lift, ambient interior lighting, automatic heated steering wheel, unique 20-inch wheels with available 21-inch wheels
Chevy Blazer Premier
- $42,500 *MSRP
- Features: Unique chrome-trimmed horizontal grille, perforated leather interior seating surfaces in Jet Black/Maple Syrup, heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, memory features for steering wheel column, driver’s seat, and outside mirrors, Bose® premium eight-speaker audio system
Head to Ryan Chevrolet to Find Your Next Chevy Blazer!
Contact us today with any questions you have about the varying Blazer trim levels, and let our finance experts help you find the right choice for your New Town needs. We’ll work hard to get you into a Chevy Blazer for the right price. Check out our specials and incentives, and visit us today!
More from Ryan Chevrolet
Want a pickup truck that will be the envy of Williston? Check out the Chevrolet Silverado Special Editions! With a Special Edition Chevrolet Silverado like the iconic Midnight Edition or the racing-ready Rally model, you’ll be ready to stand out. Keep reading and Ryan Chevrolet will help you find your favorite option among the Chevrolet Silverado…
The 2021 Chevy Blazer offers a sophisticated design coupled with powerful performance specifications – perfect for commuting from Williston to Belcourt, or leaving it all behind and taking friends and family on vacation. So, if you are in the market for a brand new Chevy Blazer, you are probably wondering: How Much is a 2021…
The 2021 Chevy Equinox trim levels offer so much variety of choice, it’s no wonder so many Williston drivers are making the switch to this classic Chevy compact SUV from brands like Toyota and Honda to Nissan and Ford. Wondering which new Equinox trim configuration best meets your needs? Compare all the 2021 Chevy…