Chevy Traverse Gas Mileage
Whether you need a family-friendly SUV for Williston or a fuel-efficient commuter vehicle for New Town, you might find that the Chevy Traverse is the perfect choice for your needs. While the Traverse is a spacious SUV, the Chevy Traverse gas mileage is just as impressive as your favorite sedans, generating up to 27 mpg on the highway! So, whether you’re heading to work, the best pizza places near Bismarck, or hitting the road for a family road trip, you can do so in confidence when you drive a Chevy Traverse.
Add in a NHTSA 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score for safety, premium high-tech amenities, and towing capabilities of up to 5,000 pounds, and you’ve got one versatile vehicle that is bound to impress. Read on to discover more about the Traverse, or check out the latest new vehicle specials to start your search!
Chevy Traverse MPG
What makes the Chevy Traverse mpg so remarkable? Chevy utilizes advanced green technology that maximizes fuel economy without sacrificing power. Check out some of the highlights:
- The 3.6L V6 engine generates up to 18 mpg city and 27 mpg, so you can drive longer without searching for a gas station.
- The 9-speed automatic transmission shifts seamlessly to create a smooth, efficient ride.
- Intelligent Start/Stop technology turns off the engine automatically during idle to decrease fuel consumption.
- E10 fueling capabilities provide greater versatility when selecting alternative fuel sources.
Chevy Traverse Performance
While everyone can appreciate great fuel economy, what kind of performance can you get out of your Chevy Traverse? This gorgeous SUV just might surprise you with its power and precision while heading through the Belcourt roads.
- The standard 3.6L V6 engine brings 310 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque to your commute.
- Available twin-clutch all-wheel drive optimizes your performance and traction based on road conditions, so you stay safe and in control at all times.
- Traction Mode Select allows you to switch between presets like Off-Road and Tow/Haul to customize your performance for any terrain.
Experience the Chevy Traverse in Person
The Chevy Traverse gas mileage is just one part of an amazing package, so we encourage you to drop by Minot for a test drive at Ryan Chevrolet. From the bold and stylish exterior to the cutting-edge interior, you’ll be amazed by the incredible design of the 2020 Traverse. Contact us to set up your test drive in the trim of your choice, learn about the Chevy Traverse towing capacity, or learn more about the Ryan Competitive Pricing promise. You can even compare the 2020 Chevy Traverse with the 2020 GMC Acadia! Looking for a smaller SUV? Explore the Chevy Equinox trims, prices, and features!